I’ve chosen WordPress.com out of the list of hosted blogs that are supported by Google Docs. The blog qualities I wanted:
- standalone pages in addition to posts
- ability to import and edit HTML contents
- well-organized user interface
I’ve got my daily notes in Google Docs and I’d like to import them to WordPress. There are two ways to do it:
- publish from Google Docs to WordPress. However, it publishes the whole document in one post, and it doesn’t allow you to split the document into several posts
- you can copy-and-paste contents from Google Docs to WordPress. It nicely preserves the formatting (at least in Firefox). This way you can publish parts of one document in several posts. That’s what I’ll doing soon.